We are Electro-mechanical contracting company in Jordan. Our company classified as first grade of electro-mechanical contracting & fourth grade of construction contracting and fifth grade of Water and sanitation by the ministry of Public work and Housing. Member of Jordanian engineers and contractors. We have been in business ten years, providing engineering supervision and incite management for both government and private sectors.
Our company is exclusive agent for several European products in Jordan. Our group consists of general manager electrical engineer Ala’ Alazzeh, and three electrical engineers, three mechanical engineers, and one civil engineer, two on site managers, twenty electricians, twenty two plumbers, and five foreman.
Eng. Ala Mousa Al-Azeh, General Manager (CV)
– Bachelor of Electrical Engineer (2001) from Jordan University of Since & Technology.
– Professional development courses and semester stage for production electrical goods in Nouva Feb s.r.l Italy for six months.
– Professional development courses and semester stage for production pumps in DAB Italy.
– Professional development courses and semester stage for production valves in Oventrop Germany .
– Professional development courses and semester stage for production lighting fixture in AH Bahrain .
– Complete courses in C++ soft ware language.
– Complete courses in AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills with in both English and Arabic languages.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, excellent follow-up with team ,ability work under pressure
- Solve problems and creative strategies
Activities & Association:
- Member of Jordanian Engineers Association.
- Member of Jordanian Contractors Association.
- Member of charity and nonprofit Associations.
- Deputy Secretary of Jordan construction contractors association.
- Member of Jordanian Italian business council.